Monday, April 30, 2012

The Week's End

Although I worked every night this weekend, it was both a relaxing and productive set of days. I discovered that I did very well on my CSE exam, which was a relief because I studied very hard for that exam. Mychal and I went shopping and I got some new, and surprisingly shiny, red tights and other clothes, which I probably didn't need but, hey, why not? The weather was not great but that was ok and made working at Zeek's later that day much easier. On Sunday, I attended la misa en espanol for practice and drove my mother and I home from microsoft campus, which was scary. I took a few minutes to warm up to driving and then we went home. My least favorite part, slash what I need to practice, are speeding up to appropriate speeds after turning and changing lights.

This weekend also opened up the coming week. My Saturday outing included purchasing opening night tickets for The Avengers. This starts an interesting cycle of getting up early, going to school, staying up late for the movie, repeating steps 1 and 2, going to work till 9pm +, followed by cleaning on Saturday for The Good, the Bad, and the Guilty , then some stuff on sunday, work, then Sherlock Series 2 to top it all off. I think this will be a good mid-quarter break. The murder mystery party will be great and I can't wait to dress all western and deck my house out with crazy western styled regalia and have Mexican food! However, I am in need of one more girl and possibly one more boy depending on the responses I get from others. I also then need to cast everyone!

So far, it appears that this quarter will be my "vacation" before graduate school and this week will be a great example of that.