Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Espanol Eager

This blog is going from "intellectual" to "informative" rather quickly but hey, some writing is better than no writing (I hope). Anyways, I really enjoy speaking Spanish and will hopefully be adding in a third quarter of it at UW after I graduate. It will be rather early in the morning and almost two hours a day, five days a week, but I get to speak and learn more about a language I really like. Similar to Java, which is also a new language, I find knowing more words and phrases in Spanish empowering. It opens up new places to study but also a slightly different way of looking at the world. It's also cool because it will hopefully help eliminate with my language requirement at UNM. I hope to e-mail someone about that by the end of this week so I have an understanding of what it entails and how to get it out of the way but I don't think it will be a problem. Anyways, me gusta espanol!