Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Search Continues

I still have not been able to find my planner! I have looked in all the places I was on Tuesday-Thursday and still have not found it. I called metro and e-mailed Condon both of which collect lost and found items for their respective agencies. I went to local lost and found areas, at Suzzallo Info and in multiple offices in Smith, and still no planner. My house has been searched and there is no evidence that it was eaten by my dog. So I continue to wonder, what the hell happened to it. It feels like this might be an item that surfaces in a year or two in some unexpected place. I am also baffled as to what someone would do with it if they found it. The inner cover has my name about a zillion times in it, a product of my use of it in 8th grade, and so if you do a quick google search of my name you'd be able to find me and reunite these things! If you do find it please tell me, I miss the tacky little thing.