Friday, April 27, 2012

Over the Midterm...

I took my midterm. I wrote code or code related things for 50 minutes and then I was done. To realize that was really a nice feeling. However, we will have a new homework project over the weekend and this sort of ridiculous last minute studying reminded me that, like any other skill, I need to practice programming a little more. I spend enough time on my homework assignments but I should also take the time to construct little things on my own and go through each step of the process to know I understand what we are going over. Its just one of those things that, since I seem to be understanding things pretty well right off the bat, I feel I don't need to study much. However, my java class is only going to teach me as much as I am willing to learn and to squeeze everything out of it that I can I need to work a little bit harder on it.