Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer

I don't think I've had a "regular" summer for about three years now. I don't think I've gone swimming in a couple of years and all in all summer never really seems like a relaxing time of the year. I have spent the last few working or traveling to work and not really had a lot of free time in my home town. However, I've liked my busy summers quite a bit. I got to go on probably my last family "road-trip" and see some very interesting places, like Salt Lake City and Yellowstone. I got to go on my Archaeological field school in the summer 2010, which basically changed the orientation of my life. I then worked in Australia for summer 2011. So the months leading to this summer (2012) are interesting because its going to be a bit of the same grind of the last few summers with some new things mixed in. I am going to finish the Spanish 100 series at UW and so I'll have Spanish from 8:40am-10:50am M-F, probably work at Zeek's a few times a week, and then be planning my big move to ABQ. I don't know if that will be super hectic or boring but I hope to make it a good summer, regardless.