Friday, May 18, 2012

To General Family Members

The Generic Thank you note Announcement for Family members I don't know well:

As the announcement says I will will be graduating with my BA, majors in History and Anthropology. If you would like to attend, I will be participating in three different commencement ceremonies the one listed on the card at CenturyLink Field, a History departmental one on June 8th at 3pm in Kane Hall room 130, and an Anthropology departmental one at 7pm on June 9th in Kane Hall room 130. All three have limited space but if you would like to attend please e-mail me at [REDACTED] as soon as possible. As for what happens after graduation, I will be in living in Washington until the end of July. After that I will be moving to New Mexico to pursue a PhD in Anthropology focusing on Archaeology. I will be attending the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. Thank you for being part of my life and for the continued support.