Thursday, May 10, 2012

Forgetfulness

In the last couple of weeks I have lost a few important things, like my planner and, over the weekend, my paycheck. The things that were, I guess, most important came back to me, AKA my paycheck, but my planner has still not appeared. This forgetfulness has become a problem on a daily basis since I take things that I do not need out of my backpack every night. This morning I forgot my USB port. Why was that important? Well it has the two ongoing projects that I need to work on, a scholarship essay due on Monday and my Java programming project due on Tuesday. This leaves me nothing to do between classes time and forces me to do that work when I get home, which will be rather late tonight. I find that annoying but its my fault that I forgot those items. Some have suggested that I start storing essays and other digital project on the Cloud but I am often too lazy to keep my Cloud documents well named, organized, and properly updated. For me, these instances just show how I need to pay more attention to what I am doing, in general. Though, I do often find a good excuse for most of my actions. Such as yesterday night, my dog peed on my bed, a very good reason I think to forget to put a USB port in a backpack.