Friday, May 18, 2012

Open letters

So later today, not now since I really should be getting to class on time, I will be posting my "thank you" letters to some of my friends, teachers, and family which includes a run down of what my graduation is going to be like and what is going on in my life. While this may seem silly, I feel that it is an important thing to do in order to show your appreciation for teachers, and family, who are often not given as much credit as they are due. I hope to print out some postcards with me on them, I know sort of silly, and then write on the back just short thank yous to each teacher or family member or family group so they know what I have done and what my life will be. I think its cool, and a good way to make up for not visiting in years.

EDIT this also is because I forgot to write earlier this week